While we certainly would love for you to call Edwards Landscape Management for your Lawn Care , Landscape and Tree needs , we also encourage you to do your homework when choosing a landscape company. There are many Landscape Company's in the Fort Walton Beach Destin Pensacola Gulf Shores Mobile and Panama City areas but how do you know if the person that came to your house and gave you a quote is someone you want to be on your property week in and week out?
Here are 8 questions to ask when choosing a landscaping company:
- How long have they been in business? Experience can make a big difference in the quality of service you receive, especially if it’s a larger more detailed property.
- Do they service properties of this size or quality? You might find a company that can service your property for a good price. Make sure they know what they are doing before they start.
- Are they insured? This question is a no brainer. It’s surprising how many people forget to ask this simple question. Unfortunately, there are many landscapers out there who are not properly insured with liability insurance or workman's comp.
- What is included in the cost? When you get an estimate from a landscaping company, you want to see the breakdown of everything that is included in the cost. Some offer A La Carte which could cost you more in the long run . Do you know what you are going to get when you hire them?
- What kind of equipment do they have? Reputable companies have their own equipment that is insured and will make the job easy and efficient. Ask what kind of mower will you be using? What is the maintenance schedule on the equipment? A company that invests in quality equipment is a great indicator of the quality of product they produce.
- What will the process be like once you start working with them? After you choose the landscaper, you want to know what happens next. Are you on a schedule? Do you need to make accommodations while they are on site? Make sure there aren’t any surprises along the way.
- Can you see comparable properties ? Asking for a list of references from a landscaping company will give you a good idea of the work they do. Be leery if they can’t give you a couple of addresses to drive by or show you some photos.
- What is the experience of their staff? Landscaping companies often hire inexperienced labor for the summer to fill in holes in their staffing. Are they trained? Do they know what they are doing? You want to feel comfortable with the crew working on your project.
Edwards Landscape Management has been in business since 2001. We service national chain home improvement stores, Home Owners Associations , WaterFront communities,commercial office buildings, corporate campuses, Estates and residential clients of all sizes. Edwards Landscape carries General Liability, Umbrella Liability , Commercial Auto Liability and Workmans Comp. We offer Full Service Lawn Care and Landscape Management. We are equipped with Hustler Mowers,and Stihl Handheld tools. All of our clients have a customer portal to track and manage current and past performed work. All of our excellent references are given upon request and we are proud to display the work of our seasoned, trained and uniformed Team Members.